Jumat, 02 Januari 2009

THE IRONIC STORY IN THE END OF 2008

Actually this is beautiful story. But, for me, it’s little bit ironic. Here it is the story! On 31 December, I and my family were surprised by the announcement in the news paper. MY SISTER WAS ENROLLED THE CIVIL SERVANT TEST SUCCESSFULLY! She became a teacher of counseling. For us, nothing better than that (at that time!).
That happiness remained me to a story about my sister. She was a naughty girl in his high school. She played truant for several times. She came late, so her teacher just looked at her desperately. Surprisingly, her teacher still remembered with that she did.
Now, my sister isn’t a naughty girl anymore. She isn’t a girl who sat on the trial chair anymore! She is a good English teacher now. Her students love her so much. Of course, that makes me proud of her. But deep inside, I keep a question: did her teacher influence her? Well, I think the punishment from her teacher thought her a lot. May be, her teacher just made her want to be a teacher. And the best part is: now, she is a teacher of counseling!
It’s the time when her head begin spinning! Her students will make her head fall in to madness… just like what she did… but, I’m so sure she can handle it. And her students will love her. And (of course) I will be very very very proud of her…

5 komentar:

jemzamanda mengatakan...

maybe that's what we call as 'karma'..well, i don't believe in karma actually, but i believe that what we give, we'll get back..
and that thing happened to your sister, my best friend, in a positive way...

let's pray for her..that God won't give naughty students for her..hehehehe..

let's fight for a better chance and a better life, Tif..

lupie aja mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
lupie aja mengatakan...

i think it's not ironic...
u have to learn about this life and world to get closer to it
just believe that destiny can be changed even sometime it's hard to be denied..

tifaaaa...when will u give me any comment?
seems like nobody see my blog but me... :(

ARdi mengatakan...

Heeey....What are you guys talking about????? It's me you're talking bout, rite????? Asemiiig....
It's not ironic, it's how God pays me back :-D

richie reez mengatakan...

thx ya saia uda baca the alchemistnya